Registered :mrgreen:
Registered!!! ![]()
Registered! I am very excited to work with you MapRaiders! It is going to be an awesome MapRaid!
Registered!
Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
Ready! registered, waiting for the big momentā¦
signed up
Enviado desde mi SM-J710MN mediante Tapatalk
signed up!
Thanks
Registered!
Registered!
Registered!
I have registreted! ![]()
Registered⦠and ready!!! :geek:
Doneā¦
Registered.
Hello Wazers!
The registration is finished, we need two days to finish paper work.
The process of inviting to WoWs channel in Slack International has started.
Please be patient!
Marcin
Registered, hope it is not too lateā¦
Registered. Thanks.
Wah untunglah. for me , i think its too late, the registration is closed
(Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:34 pm)
Hi Raiders,
I would like to share with you first results of your hard work to improve Uttar Pradesh map:

Munching the roads! Local drivers will have a lot of fun!
Thank you all but we have still time to make much more improvements.
Marcin
Excellent, good teamwork.